The Unstoppable Cs

Our adventures using 21st century technology

I want to go to Las Vegas

| 9 Comments

I want to go to Las Vegas when  for a holiday so I can go to the desert and nightclubs and some famous places.  I would stay there for 6 months so you can see a lot but you will get tired of it.

Attribution:

Image: ‘Bellagio Fountains
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68287856@N00/413075298

9 Comments

1. I always wanted to go to las vages.I think your blog is cool I hope you can read my blog sone day.I have been to las vagas after a wile it gets boring but once I got there I thoght it was cool,las vages is bigger than I thaght.

2. Harrisson,
    I took my niece and nephew to the USA for a holiday and we stayed in Las Vegas for a few days. They loved the bright lights and especially the fountain you have in your image.

3. Pingback: Time for a visit | Challenge Yourself to Blog

4. Dear Harrison, when I was seven I wanted to be a blackjack player. I used to dream about going to Las Vegas and being a blackjack player. Now I’m 10 and I faded out of my blackjack obsession but I would still like to visit Las Vegas sometime.

Sincearally, Abie

5. Hi,
    I agree with you, Abie and Harrison,
    Vegas would be really cool. Vegas is very upbeat. Do you think so, Ms. W? It’s hard to not enjoy Vegas. Do you know the song “Waking Up in Vegas” by Katy Perry?
    Keep blogging,
    Catherine 🙂

6. i know it would be awsome

7. Have you heard the saying “a fool and his money are easily parted!”